The Government plans to open 50 drive-through testing sites by the end of April.Read More
Aug 13, 2015 | 0 |
The convenience and geographical reach of online proctored testing, together with its efficiency and cost effectiveness, is driving its adoption globally, but how do we ensure the best results?Read More
Feb 11, 2013 | 0 |
Royal Mail Group has reengineered its operational recruitment process to improve the way it...Read More
Jul 28, 2011 | 0 |
G4S have developed a new service that aims to help employers in key business sectors ensure safer working environments, cutting accidents and improving the bottom line. Andy Lane, at G4S Regional Security, part of G4S Secure...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 21 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 22 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, 24 hours ago
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22