The key findings of this month’s Report on Jobs, a survey of 400 recruitment agencies by the...Read More
Apr 16, 2012 | 0 |
New research finds that, for two organisations in three (65.1%) there has been no change in their...Read More
Apr 11, 2012 | 0 |
The Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and KPMG Report on Jobs – published today –...Read More
Nearly a third of businesses expected to terminate temp contracts early because of Agency Workers Regulations
Jan 20, 2012 | 0 |
* Survey among recruiters * 19% of recruiters think AWR is supressing demand for temps Nearly a...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 11 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 12 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 12 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23