Increasing pension age in line with life expectancy is a very blunt instrument that exacerbates inequality and particularly harms older women, say experts.Read More
Tag: state pension age
Mar 2, 2016 | 1 |
It has long been thought that as UK population rises and the age expectancy of that population also increases that the state pension will have to be altered in response. It has now been claimed by the Labour Party and supporting economic experts, that working people may have to wait until there 70s to retire.Read More
Sep 14, 2015 | 0 |
Elizabeth II has last week become the longest reigning British monarch taking the ‘crown’ from her...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22