The average age of maternity staff is increasing. Last year was the first year on record that there were more than 1,000 midwives over the age of 60 working across the UK. With many due for retirement, alarm bells are starting to ring over how the NHS service will continue with such a collapse in numbers of experienced staff.Read More
Oct 23, 2013 | 0 |
Almost six out of ten companies surveyed by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation in...Read More
Jan 15, 2013 | 0 |
David Cameron recently stated there is still a “long way to go” to raise standards of...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22