Only 13,100 couples applied to the scheme last year.Read More
Aug 5, 2020 | 0 |
Dads have changed jobs in order to achieve a better work and family balance.Read More
Feb 12, 2020 | 0 |
78 per cent of HR believe there are barriers to offering flexible working.Read More
May 8, 2019 | 0 |
New research suggests it’s time that workplace culture evolved to ensure fathers are confident their rights as parents will be respected. Read the story here.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 21 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 22 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, 23 hours ago
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22