HRreview provides a round-up of the articles in HR news this week.Read More
Feb 1, 2016 | 0 |
Today is the Mount Everest of skiving. If you can successfully pull off a day off today without prompting an arched eyebrow from your employer, then you are are better liar than I.Read More
Feb 4, 2013 | 1 |
A record number of office workers will phone in sick on Monday as post-Christmas blues, the flu...Read More
Mar 12, 2012 | 1 |
– The average worker in the UK takes five sick days a year -Five million absences were...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 23 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22