Hayley Marles, Senior Associate at DAS Law highlights ten important areas of the law that HR professionals and business owners need to be aware of…Read More
Tag: settled status
Jan 22, 2019 | 1 |
Prime Minister Theresa May yesterday announced that a £65 fee for EU citizens applying for settled status would be scrapped.Read More
Dec 11, 2018 | 0 |
Heathrow is to offer thousands of its European workers financial help to try to secure their place in the UK after Brexit.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22