Whereas previous generations were able to move to big UK cities or regional hubs to develop their careers, the current millennial generation is enduring a slump in mobility caused by rising rents.Read More
Feb 3, 2016 | 0 |
Canary Wharf’s had fallen behind other rival London districts last year, posting only an eight percent rise in rental growth. This was in comparison with 12 percent for the City and and a 24 per cent jump in Shoreditch. Canary Wharf had, it seemed, started to become unfashionable.Read More
Oct 12, 2015 | 0 |
UK professionals working in the City of London are the poorest workers in Britain. Its data shows that based on new roles advertised in Q3 2015, the average annual salary in London is £36,905; just 16.6% greater than the national average of £31,625 per year.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22