“The charity sector has a really great purpose, we appeal to millennials.”Read More
Tag: psychometric tests
Sophie Milliken: What value do you feel that psychometrics adds to the recruitment/selection process?
Jan 7, 2020 | 1 |
Graduates find them frustrating as so many of them fail.Read More
Dec 9, 2019 | 0 |
The army were the first to use psychometrics principles for recruitment purposes.Read More
Oct 30, 2019 | 0 |
“Managers are inevitably subject to some prevalent human biases.”Read More
Mar 5, 2012 | 0 |
Personality testing is big business – In 2009, personality testing was a $500-million...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 27 mins ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 2 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 2 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23