Andy Campbell is the HCM director at Oracle, an all encompassing role that takes on many different aspects. While responsible for thought leadership within the company, Campbell also works closely with executive teams within Oracle’s strategic customer accounts. Describing his role as something akin to evangelical in style, Campbell is responsible for spreading the message that better analytics and cloud technology can have an overwhelmingly positive effect on HR practice.Read More
Feb 15, 2016 | 0 |
Andy Campbell is the HCM director at Oracle, an all encompassing role that takes on many different...Read More
Jul 20, 2012 | 0 |
New Features and Enhanced Interface Empower Users to Make Data-Driven Business Decisions and...Read More
Crocus Consulting Launches Oracle PeopleSoft Upgrade Laboratory For Financial, Payroll and HCM Users
Feb 23, 2012 | 0 |
Crocus Consulting, a Gold level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), has announced a new Upgrade...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22