The NHS is set to embrace a new recruitment strategy for nurses in a bid to attract talent back into the profession. The move comes in the context of ever increasing concern about the number of vacancies in the health service.Read More
Sep 3, 2012 | 0 |
Two nursing home owners have been fined after an elderly resident died following a fall from a...Read More
Dec 5, 2011 | 0 |
In almost half of cases where nurses have raised concerns about issues such as staffing levels and...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, 16 hours ago
- Just under three-quarters of UK CEOs state that HR analytics were key to enabling strategic decision-making.… https://t.co/1i8Hepz33P, 19 hours ago
- The British multinational clothes company, Next, has been taken to court by its employees after claims that the com… https://t.co/bOoOv4lgPj, 20 hours ago
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, Oct 21
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, Oct 21