‘Greta Thunberg’ mentioned for the first time by employees in the office in 2019.Read More
Feb 21, 2020 | 0 |
“Millennials are more diverse, educated and technologically savvy than any other generation.”Read More
Feb 5, 2020 | 0 |
Millennials value friendship over any other work group.Read More
Ronni Zehavi: The ‘quitting economy’ – how HR can ensure businesses stay competitive in a new environment
Jan 6, 2020 | 0 |
“To attain a ‘Google Earth’ view of the workforce, HR are turning to analytics.”Read More
Clash between HR and managers: Managers reluctant to get involved in training despite HR calling for it
Sep 19, 2019 | 0 |
Millennials desire feedback from their senior colleagues 50 per cent more than other employees.Read More
Millennials believe people skills will be the key to success in an automated age, global study finds
Nov 30, 2017 | 0 |
The leaders of tomorrow believe that exceptional people skills will be the key to business success in a technological age, new research from CEMS – the Global Alliance in Management Education – has found.Read More
Jan 30, 2017 | 0 |
Who are millennials? How do you define a ‘millennial’? How do they differ from previous generations?
And how, as employers and business owners, can we reach, target and engage with groups of millennials?
Aug 25, 2016 | 0 |
The imminent arrival of a new generation of young, tech-savvy employees into the workforce marks a milestone for HR teams to re-consider their recruitment and retention strategies. Working environments, processes and the technologies that support these must evolve beyond accommodating the preferences and behaviours of the current workforce to meet the expectations and working styles of the ‘App Generation’.Read More
Aug 15, 2016 | 0 |
Office culture has changed considerably in recent years with a shift in lifestyles, rising expectations and a move in people’s needs and values all contributing to a significantly different workplace than ten or even five years ago. To take one example, two thirds of UK employees today claim they would change jobs to increase their job satisfaction, while fewer than half see pay as a primary motivator.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22