Confidence among the business services sector has improved slightly during Q2, despite the fact that output has declined over the quarter and the industry is performing well below levels seen before the recession, according to...Read More
Tag: Measuring Human Capital
Dec 22, 2008 | 0 |
Professor William Scott-Jackson, Director, Centre for Applied HR Research, Oxford Brookes University Business School argues that effective talent management requires a clear understanding of the organisation’s strategic prioritiesRead More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, 9 hours ago
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, 10 hours ago
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, Oct 27
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, Oct 27