Did you miss last week’s webinar on workplace learning? Don’t worry – you can still listen...Read More
Tag: Learning Management Systems
Sep 17, 2010 | 0 |
Edvantage group, an e-learning company and Managed Learning Service provider, have launched their latest checklist and switch offering, BespokeSwitch* to help ensure organisations are getting the most value out of their bespoke...Read More
Jan 7, 2009 | 0 |
The challenge was to reduce the operating cost of the Learning Management System by migrating seamlessly to a new enhanced infrastructure that would act as a one-stop-shop for learning and performance, and provide critical support to the businesses transformation journey. Mike Booth, Learning Technologies Manager, Strategy & Projects from Cable & Wireless Europe, Asia & USA explains.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, 15 hours ago
- Just under three-quarters of UK CEOs state that HR analytics were key to enabling strategic decision-making.… https://t.co/1i8Hepz33P, 18 hours ago
- The British multinational clothes company, Next, has been taken to court by its employees after claims that the com… https://t.co/bOoOv4lgPj, 19 hours ago
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, Oct 21
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, Oct 21