How did UK recruitment fair in 2017/18?Read More
Tag: Labour market report
Dec 10, 2018 | 0 |
OECD explains that we still have some way to go in achieving migrant inclusion goals.Read More
Jun 18, 2015 | 0 |
The latest ONS Labour Market Statistics have revealed that pay growth is the highest it has been since 2007. People from the community provide their views and predictions moving forward following the latest news.Read More
May 13, 2015 | 0 |
Comments from the community after the results of Labour Market report were released.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 22 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, 23 hours ago
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22