Employers may struggle to deal with the influx of grandparents expected to claim shared parental leave, Michael Briggs, a senior associate at law Shoosmiths has written in an article for The Charted Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).Read More
Oct 6, 2015 | 0 |
With life expectancy increasing and retirement being pushed further and further back, working grandparents are becoming more and more commonplace. In response Chancellor George Osborne has announced that shared parental leave will be extended to allow grandparents to be able to take care of their grandchildren.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22