Highest-paid FSTE CEO, Tim Steiner of Ocado was paid £58.73 million in 2019.Read More
Tag: FTSE 100 CEOs
Apr 15, 2020 | 0 |
Only one FTSE 100 company has not announced any plans to reduce pay.Read More
Jan 6, 2020 | 0 |
Wage transparency to be legal requirement, could increase trust with employees.Read More
Aug 22, 2019 | 0 |
FTSE 100 CEOs: 94 men, 6 womenRead More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 24 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22