Do you feel guilty about not spending enough time with your family and/or regret not being able to spend enough time with your friends? Do you feel that you are not getting enough pay for the amount of work you do? Then it’s time to re-balance.Read More
Nov 2, 2015 | 1 |
A new survey of university graduates has found that just over half of degree holders about to enter the workforce have undertaken some freelancing during their studies. What is more a further 44 percent were considering freelancing or self-employment as a career option after university.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, 2 hours ago
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, 3 hours ago
- Yesterday (20th October), a Labour MP @stellacreasy presented a bill in Parliament that would mean businesses with… https://t.co/l6fjlMRsSz, 5 hours ago
- Almost three-quarters of young people feel that their career progression will be harmed due to a lack of face-to-fa… https://t.co/FV6amNKYaA, Oct 20
- RT @alan__price: Is your business ready for #Brexit? For EU nationals that already work for an employer, they can continue to do so… https://t.co/t9CWM7PqDz, Oct 20