57 per cent believe a four day week being implemented is likely.Read More
Tag: four day week
Oct 25, 2019 | 0 |
In September 2019, Labour called for a four-day working week.Read More
Jun 19, 2019 | 0 |
Employees are united by their desire to make an impact at work.
Apr 16, 2019 | 0 |
Find out why stressed UK employees think introducing a 4-day work week would be the best way to tackle their stress, and under what conditions this would have a positive impact on wellbeing.Read More
Dec 12, 2018 | 0 |
New research finds that Wednesdays afternoon off have a positive impact on both productivity and wellbeing.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Has your office Christmas party been cancelled this year? on
- ‘I would say 90 per cent of contractors fall within the IR35 rules’: Stephen Ratcliffe, partner at Baker McKenzie law firm on
- MP presents bill for businesses to publish their gender pay gap data on
- Over half of UK would support a ‘maximum wage’ due to COVID-19 on
- The Government has issued plans which would require pension providers to "nudge" savers to seek guidance from Pensi… https://t.co/K63M9TIcbn, 16 mins ago
- According to new research by Resolution Foundation, an independent think tank, young people and ethnic minorities w… https://t.co/R24VKWB8gV, 22 hours ago
- The transportation company Uber has been taken to court by drivers who were allegedly fired through the company's u… https://t.co/ZFbn45i3L6, Oct 29
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, Oct 28
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, Oct 28