81 per cent of employees would fine a colleague £25 for being rude.Read More
Apr 24, 2018 | 0 |
HR managers and recruiters are putting their employers at risk of penalties of up to £17.5 million (€20 million) under imminent data protection regulations by failing to destroy sensitive data contained within job applicants’ CVs.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 1 hour ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 1 hour ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23