Jonathan Beech, Managing Director of Migrate UK, discusses why the delay in exiting the EU is causing a major skills crisis, threatening our future workforces.Read More
Tag: EU Settlement scheme
Mar 21, 2019 | 0 |
Kirsten Cluer demystifies the EU Settlement Scheme for all HR and employers in the UK. A must read!Read More
Jan 28, 2019 | 0 |
It’s a good thing both from an employment law and economic point of view.Read More
Jan 22, 2019 | 1 |
Prime Minister Theresa May yesterday announced that a £65 fee for EU citizens applying for settled status would be scrapped.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 11 mins ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23