An Employment Appeal Tribunal (EAT) has ruled that a woman with Asperger’s syndrome was discriminated against during the notoriously competitive recruitment process for the Government Legal Service (GLS).Read More
Sep 3, 2015 | 1 |
While acknowledging the over decline in tribunal claims, the Court of Appeal has held that this alone is not sufficient to uphold the union’s challenge to employment tribunal fees. However, Nicola Sturgeon has today committed to pursuing their abolition in Scotland.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, 16 hours ago
- Just under three-quarters of UK CEOs state that HR analytics were key to enabling strategic decision-making.… https://t.co/1i8Hepz33P, 19 hours ago
- The British multinational clothes company, Next, has been taken to court by its employees after claims that the com… https://t.co/bOoOv4lgPj, 20 hours ago
- New research shows that men expect annual salaries of £41,615, on average, whilst women's expectations of annual sa… https://t.co/qI591RaLnq, Oct 21
- In August, the Bank of England predicted that job losses in the UK would hit a peak of 7.5 per cent. However, a pol… https://t.co/LPfs1Dt9Qs, Oct 21