How employees get to work can have an enormous impact on their work and life balance, making it vital for businesses to create policies and procedures and ensure staff understand their rights.Read More
Feb 4, 2016 | 0 |
The majority of employers believe driver eyesight testing would help to reduce collisions and save businesses and organisations money.Read More
Nov 2, 2015 | 0 |
Almost four in ten business drivers have been given points on their license from work-related driving offences, according to research from Masternaut. In total, 39 percent of business drivers said that they had received points on their license for work-related driving misdemeanors and almost two-thirds of those with points on their license were from speeding offences.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Over 9 out of 10 (93 per cent) UK employees believe that, by 2035, artificial intelligence (AI) technology investme… https://t.co/Kz1gwlXcK6, 8 hours ago
- Statistics show that, in the months of June-August 2020, areas in the north of England had the highest level of com… https://t.co/weXagW1gb8, 10 hours ago
- Due to the BBC's recent tightening of restrictions when it comes to staff sharing their political opinions online,… https://t.co/0iBFHKbhdQ, 12 hours ago
- RT @BrightHR_: Should employers monitor employees working from home? Our CEO, @alan__price says although technically it is legal… https://t.co/ejxEGaDuF2, Sep 30
- Young people's hopes and goals for the future have been dampened by COVID-19 with almost half (44 per cent) express… https://t.co/K5T5BONeDF, Sep 30