“Diversity should be viewed as a company’s source of strength and progress –it will bring organisational performance, motivation, attraction of talent, and employee engagement.”Read More
Tag: diversity analysis
Feb 5, 2019 | 0 |
It’s LGBTQ History month. In our first in a series of opinion pieces Ed Johnson discusses the importance of mentoring in improving LGBTQ D&i in the workplace.Read More
Jan 7, 2019 | 0 |
Dr Stefanos Nachmias explains why ensuring everyone is treated equally, and with dignity, should be a key strategic priority.Read More
Jan 4, 2019 | 0 |
The author presents a demystification of the Gender Pay Gap in the UK focusing on the cultural bias inherent in the Financial Services.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 18 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 19 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 19 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23