Despite the technology being available, disabled employees are not receiving the benefits of it.Read More
Jun 15, 2016 | 0 |
Resolution Foundation says aping the success of maternity policies would boost employment for workers with disabilities and ongoing health conditions.Read More
Rita Trehan: Opportunities for everyone – thoughts on the International Day of Persons with Disabilities
Dec 8, 2015 | 0 |
I came across an article in Fast Company where one of the reporters interviewed two designers at Google. The topic: how to keep accessibility in mind when creating technology. The concept may sound simple, but in reality, it’s not necessarily as intuitive as it sounds.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, 23 hours ago
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22