A package of measures has been announced by the government today to ensure ‘hardworking...Read More
Tag: Department of Innovation and Skills
Aug 20, 2015 | 1 |
The number of 16- to 18-year-olds not in education, employment or training (NEET) in England...Read More
Mar 12, 2015 | 0 |
Research prior to the introduction of shared parental leave shows that many dads regret missing out on their child’s early development.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 13 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 14 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 14 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23