Digital transformation will enhance agility and innovation in your organisation but you need an action plan to get started, says David Barrett.Read More
Dec 21, 2017 | 0 |
cut-e, the international assessment specialist, has hired a groundbreaking IT consultancy called Auticon – which exclusively employs autistic adults as its IT consultants – to speed up its product testing and help with data intelligence programming.Read More
Mar 31, 2017 | 0 |
A new instant messaging simulation game – which provides a situational judgement assessment of a candidate’s strengths, personality and abilities, in the style of WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger – has been launched by cut-e, the international talent and assessment specialistRead More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Almost three-quarters of young people feel that their career progression will be harmed due to a lack of face-to-fa… https://t.co/FV6amNKYaA, 2 hours ago
- RT @alan__price: Is your business ready for #Brexit? For EU nationals that already work for an employer, they can continue to do so… https://t.co/t9CWM7PqDz, 5 hours ago
- New research shows that nine of out of every 10 employees will have to engage in some form of reskilling by 2030, c… https://t.co/fjhzJmCjaI, 6 hours ago
- A new publicity campaign called "Time is running out" is being launched by the Government, urging firms to prepare… https://t.co/hXPbJqAF0S, 7 hours ago
- RT @CezanneHR: 'How do you make people feel they’re sharing the same vision when everyone is working so differently, and facing un… https://t.co/sZYEklUXgs, Oct 19