When dealing with the complexities of myriad personalities from ground to board level, attempting to implement strategy and policies, championing initiatives, managing conflict and motivating employees, influence is surely the crème de la crème of skills; if people are HR’s resource then influence is the resource of HR’s. But achieving influence is a delicate tightrope walk of precision and accuracy, lean too much one way and you veer to coercion and manipulation, veer to the opposite side and weakness and inefficiency await.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 7 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 8 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 8 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23