Despite more and more people using public transport to get to work, the availability of a company is still a crucial factor for many when it comes to accepting a job. 64 percent of company car drivers have said in a survey that the availability of vehicles are an important factor in job decisions and virtually all (90 percent) of those offered a company car accepted it.Read More
Tag: Company cars
Feb 7, 2014 | 0 |
Drivers may be able to subscribe to a ‘cloud’ of driverless cars within the next decade, according...Read More
Jan 6, 2014 | 0 |
Company cars were once the sole preserve of senior management and sales executives. The way in...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, 2 hours ago
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, 3 hours ago
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, Oct 27
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, Oct 27