One in five people employed in the capital still don’t earn a wage they can live on.Read More
Tag: City of London
Feb 23, 2016 | 0 |
After yesterday’s stock market wobble and the theatrical tete-a-tete in the Commons between David Cameron and Boris Johnson, UK business leaders are now taking aim at Britain’s potential exit from the European Union, claiming that Brexit would put the nation’s economy at risk.Read More
Oct 28, 2015 | 0 |
The issue of bonuses is never without thorns, debates over how much and who gets the money continuously rage. In an attempt to make the process of awarding bonuses somewhat less secretive the government is to insist, as of next year, that employers include information about bonuses awarded to men and women, in their compulsory gender pay gap reports.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, 16 hours ago
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, 17 hours ago
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, 17 hours ago
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, Oct 26
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, Oct 26