Research says that companies need to embrace technology for greater productivity and internal communication.Read More
Rachel Ashwood: Bring your own devices to work: An employment practice to be encouraged or restricted?
Feb 6, 2015 | 0 |
Last week, Apple posted the biggest quarterly profit ever made by a public company; a clear sign...Read More
Nov 6, 2014 | 1 |
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) describes the practice and increasingly popular occurrence of staff...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23
- Professionals warn that a "perfect storm" is brewing within the employment tribunal system due to rising demand as… https://t.co/HjD6OS1AVS, Oct 23
- Over 80 per cent of talent professionals have stated their belief that virtual recruitment will continue even once… https://t.co/LvSgVBDsui, Oct 22