Exclusive interview: What new schemes have the company launched?Read More
Jun 10, 2016 | 0 |
Bob-Soper-Dyer is head of apprenticeship programmes at BT Group. He is responsible for all matters associated to the governance and compliance of BT’s diverse apprenticeship programmes. While dealing with all external bodies relating to audits and inspections, such as Ofsted, Bob also deals with all Government agencies on policy and structure for employer type apprenticeships. While managing the BT apprenticeship internal delivery team and compliance operations, Bob is also responsible for all external relationships in relation to BT apprenticeships.Read More
Jan 18, 2016 | 0 |
The British economy, and indeed the world economy, is giving off decidedly mixed signals at the moment. While there is a general feeling of mild panic and stocks waver in the face of Chinese weakness, there are also flashes of good news.Read More
Oct 16, 2014 | 0 |
BT has announced plans to ensure its frontline employees, including many engineers and call centre...Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- As many as one in every three apprentices have learning difficulties or disabilities, many of whom have not yet bee… https://t.co/1ImLl4WJKS, 8 hours ago
- HRreview asks experts what they think of the acronym #BAME, #inclusion in the workplace and how #diversity can prog… https://t.co/PYUvCsfynl, 10 hours ago
- Research showed that over seven in 10 Black employees felt they had faced barriers in recruitment which was twice a… https://t.co/joiuIRjQ9U, Oct 27
- RT @AsterGroupUK: Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen, says… https://t.co/fv47UswFKO, Oct 27
- New research shows the damaging effects COVID-19 has had on disabled employees with over seven in 10 being impacted… https://t.co/Wv2xsIeqIf, Oct 27