The latest WEF report indicates that it will take centuries to achieve gender parity in workplaces around the globe.Read More
Tag: annual report
Dec 12, 2018 | 0 |
How did UK recruitment fair in 2017/18?Read More
Aug 18, 2017 | 0 |
The group risk market, providing group life, group income protection and group critical illness is a real success story, covering more people than ever before as employers seek truly valuable differentiators in the war for talent.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 1 hour ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 1 hour ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23
- Yesterday (22nd October 2020), Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced new changes to the Job Support Scheme (JSS) which w… https://t.co/maWDO0kXCY, Oct 23