Esther Smith defines employee engagement as the ‘emotional commitment the employee has to its organisation and its goals’. As engagement manager at UK Power Networks, Esther discusses what contributes to an effective engagement strategy.Read More
Special Edition: 2017 Engagement
Raj Pragji, HR director at the QEII centre, discusses the concept of the companies ‘Transforming
Together’ change management programme, which allows staff at all levels to contribute.
Katie Hryschko, from the British Business Bank, discusses how the businesses organisational values promote collaborative working within the company and improve employee engagement.Read More
Heather Morgan, Director of People and Planning at Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity
says small changes can add up to a big difference when engaging employees with a cause on their doorstep.
Employee benefits are proven to show positive results, primarily in the visible signs of heightened work ethic and rise in promotion of positive culture. Anthony Bennett discusses how showing appreciation and involving your employees can help to promote these results.Read More
Recent Comments on Stories
- Almost two-thirds now commuting as some find remote working challenging #Backpain #CBI #Commuting #HRnews… https://t.co/c9CfntSASc, Sep 18
- Which CEOs have performed the best during COVID-19? #CEO #COVID19 #Facebook #glassdoor #HRnews… https://t.co/aBGtCndbbZ, Sep 17
- From our point of view working from home has been really successful @SercoGroup #InsideHR, Sep 17
- Embrace virtual recruitment but do not lose the human touch @Aon_UK #InsideHR, Sep 17
- 49% of workers are not sure if their company know how to assess the skills and behaviour needed to be a competent virtual worker #InsideHR, Sep 17