In today’s increasingly competitive and disruptive world, organisations are demanding more from HR - they want not just the data, but the insights, recommendations and activity that will actively support the strategy and drive the business forward.
…But how can you use people data to improve performance? How can ‘people’ be measured, and how can this data be turned into meaningful insights you can actually use to make better strategic HR decisions in future?
Join us to find out how you can better understand the relationship between your people and the value they deliver to your organisation. Looking together at real examples and key learnings from other organisations who are already leveraging this opportunity; we aim to inspire, empower and arm you with the knowledge you need to truly enhance your analytics capabilities and ultimately ‘maximise human value’ in your organisation.
Register for free before 11am on 17th October to listen live
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Building the New Better: Talent Assessment in the Virtual Age – 17/09/20 - Tuesday, July 28, 2020
- The Science of a Successful Return to Work – 09/07/2020 - Monday, June 8, 2020
- Work+Family: Life after Lockdown – 04/06/2020 - Thursday, June 4, 2020
- How to manage your talent strategy during and after times of disruption – 21/05/20 - Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Work+Family: a paradigm shift? – 30/04/2020 - Thursday, April 30, 2020
- Case Study: How AI is transforming recruitment at Ocado Group 27/02/2020 - Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Family-Friendly Business Practice on a Global Scale – 06/02/2020 - Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Driving engagement with L&D: Lakeland’s story with Fuse – 30/01/2020 - Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Engagement 2020 – 28/11/2019 - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019