In today’s increasingly competitive and disruptive world, organisations are demanding more from HR - they want not just the data, but the insights, recommendations and activity that will actively support the strategy and drive the business forward.
…But what really is human value? How can it be measured, and how can this data be turned into meaningful insights you can actually use to make better strategic HR decisions in future?
Join us to find out how you can better understand the relationship between your people and the value they deliver to your organisation. Looking together at real examples and key learnings from other organisations who are already leveraging this opportunity; we aim to inspire, empower and arm you with the knowledge you need to truly enhance your analytics capabilities and ultimately ‘maximise human value’ in your organisation.
Register for free before 11am on 17th October to listen live
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Paternity Leave, Families and the Government’s Good Work Plan – 26/09/2019 - Tuesday, August 6, 2019
- Maximising Human Value in your Organisation – 17/10/2019 - Monday, August 5, 2019
- The Future of Work Part II: Technology & the New World of Work 04/07/2019 - Thursday, July 4, 2019
- Does your Employer Brand attract talented parents and carers? – 27/06/2019 - Friday, June 28, 2019
- Talent Assessment Trends in the Digital Age – 13/06/19 - Friday, June 14, 2019
- Upskilling talent for the modern workforce – 20/06/2019 - Thursday, June 6, 2019
- The Parent Transition: the latest on Policy, Practice and Benefits – 23/05/2019 - Thursday, May 23, 2019
- Gender Pay Gap: where are we now? – 30/04/2019 - Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- The Future of Talent Acquisition – 04/04/19 - Thursday, April 4, 2019
- How AI is changing talent assessment – 21/02/2019 - Saturday, December 8, 2018