Newly released research from iCIMS’ 2022 Workforce Report looks at how businesses are continuing to adapt and evolve in the new world of work. The labour market is facing historic challenges and employers are competing for top talent at an accelerated rate. Now more than ever, it is critical for organisations to have a strong talent attraction and engagement strategy to meet hiring goals.
Join James Marsh from HRreview & Christy Spilka, Vice President, Global Head of Talent Acquisition at iCIMS as they share best practices on how the right talent acquisition technology helps with:
- Creating a winning talent attraction plan
- Building and engaging full and diverse candidate pipelines
- The power of an integrated solution
- How to combine efficiency with a superior candidate experience
We look forward to seeing you – save your place today!
- James Marsh, HR Manager at Planet Organic and former Editor of HRreview
- Christy Spilka, Vice President, Global Head of Talent Acquisition, iCIMS
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.