Increasingly employers want a joined-up global approach to supporting employees in combining work and family. Driven by the competition for talent, greater transparency on gender pay gaps and new gender-neutral expectations around parental leave, we need to ‘think globally and act locally’ working with differing cultural considerations, circumstances and expectations.
In this lively and practical webinar, James Marsh will be discussing emerging global family-friendly trends and solutions with Jennifer Liston-Smith, Head of Thought Leadership at Bright Horizons Work+Family Solutions and Andrea Wicks-Bowles, Senior Consultant, Director Global Initiatives at Bright Horizons. Sharing experience and insights from working with global employers, we'll place particular emphasis on what the UK can learn from, and offer to, other global regions. You'll also be able to ask questions of the panel.
Since Bright Horizons acquired My Family Care in February this year, the combined business serves around 1,100 client organisations globally, bringing deep insights into best practice on policy and on provision from workplace nurseries and backup care to coaching for parents and carers, training for line managers and online resources such as the Parental Leave Toolkit.
Register for free before 2pm on 6th February
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- Case Study: How AI is transforming recruitment at Ocado Group 27/02/2020 - Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Family-Friendly Business Practice on a Global Scale – 06/02/2020 - Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Driving engagement with L&D: Lakeland’s story with Fuse – 30/01/2020 - Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Engagement 2020 – 28/11/2019 - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Childcare and the Gender Pay Gap – 30/04/2020 - Sunday, November 24, 2019
- Empower your people to impact engagement – 07/05/2020 - Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- How to manage your talent strategy during and after times of disruption – 21/05/20 - Tuesday, November 12, 2019
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Career Pathing Is Your Best Employee Retention Strategy – 24/10/2019 - Thursday, October 24, 2019
- How can you use data on people to improve business performance? – 17/10/2019 - Friday, October 18, 2019