In the competition to attract and retain talent across multiple generations, the best Employee Value Propositions include family-friendly benefits and policies. Inclusion of working parents and carers also plays a part in your overall consumer brand, corporate social responsibility perception as well as measures such as Gender Pay Gap reporting.
- Nearly 61%* of women would take an organisation’s gender pay gap into consideration when looking for a new job.
- Flexible working is the top benefit people look for when considering a new role, way beyond any other typical benefits.**
- Women put parent and carer benefits second only to flexible working when considering a new role**
With online comparison sites and social media further increasing transparency on employer culture, policies and benefits, prospective and existing employees have never been more aware or had more access to this level of information. And it matters to them!
In this webinar hosted by James Marsh, we’re delighted to be joined by a strong panel of guests from Barclays, PiPA, Hays, recruiting experts worldwide, and My Family Care / Bright Horizons.
- We’ll hear from Nikunj Upadhay, Diversity and Inclusion lead at Barclays, a My Family Care client, and multi-award winning employer and innovator when it comes to both retaining and attracting working parent and carer talent.
- Cassie Raine, is PiPA (Parents & Carers in Performing Arts) co-founder and Actor. PiPA’s vision is of a performing arts sector that is effectively inclusive of the parent and carer workforce
- We’re also delighted to welcome Yvonne Smyth from recruitment consultants Hays, to provide an overview of insights and trends into what working parent and carer candidates are looking for and how employers are, and should be responding.
- To complete the panel, Jennifer Liston-Smith, Head of Thought Leadership at My Family Care / Bright Horizons, will be contributing her broad experience of working with award-winning employers as a sought-after consultant on family-friendly best practice.
Join us for a lively discussion, expert comment and some surprising insights into the value of family-friendly in your employer brand and talent attraction!
*Survey of 2,515 UK employees by the Equality and Human Rights Commission
** My Family Care/Hydrogen Competitive advantage of flexible family friendly working report 2016
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.