This webinar will explore the use of technology in creating a unique and effective candidate experience, from passive engagement to successful applications and beyond.
Duncan Miller, Head of Product Marketing at Lumesse, will talk about how talent acquisition technology plays a vital role in building candidate engagement and a solid employer brand. Douglas Shirlaw from COSLA and Helen Williams from TUi Travel Plc will join the discussion panel to talk about how the successful adoption of this technology has enabled them to refine their candidate experience and build a truly effective talent acquisition process.
Take part in the hottest debates with top HR professionals
There are many changes and continuing challenges within the vast field of Human Resources. How informed are you on the current situation? Whats your view?
Get involved in a live debate on the latest trends and innovations. We host top speakers on the most prominent subjects in the industry.
You voice your ideas, vote in polls and inform yourself with the latest news. With this you will be able to implement effective practical solutions and help deliver top performance for your workforce.
- How to manage your talent strategy during and after times of disruption – 21/05/20 - Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Work+Family: a paradigm shift? – 30/04/2020 - Thursday, April 30, 2020
- Case Study: How AI is transforming recruitment at Ocado Group 27/02/2020 - Thursday, February 27, 2020
- Family-Friendly Business Practice on a Global Scale – 06/02/2020 - Thursday, February 6, 2020
- Driving engagement with L&D: Lakeland’s story with Fuse – 30/01/2020 - Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Engagement 2020 – 28/11/2019 - Thursday, November 28, 2019
- Work+Family: Life after Lockdown – 04/06/2020 - Monday, November 11, 2019
- 21st Century Work + Family – where do we go from here? 07/11/2019 - Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Career Pathing Is Your Best Employee Retention Strategy – 24/10/2019 - Thursday, October 24, 2019
- How can you use data on people to improve business performance? – 17/10/2019 - Friday, October 18, 2019