Taleo Performance Helps Bic Group Better Manage Employee Evaluations, Goals, Development Planning and Succession Planning
Taleo Corporation (NASDAQ: TLEO), the leading provider of on-demand talent management solutions, today announced that the Bic Group has successfully deployed Taleo Performance as part of a company-wide initiative to improve the efficiency of its workforce management processes. By moving from a manual process and investing in a more effective solution for performance evaluations, goal planning, and succession planning, the Bic Group has been able to transform performance management into an everyday occurrence.
The Bic Group selected Taleo Performance for its ease of use, intuitive user interface and global capabilities. After only three months of use, the company has already realised the following benefits:
- Managers now have a global view of talent.
- Employees have the ability to access and update their profile information, objectives and individual development plans at any time.
- In turn, Bic Group managers have real-time access to this valuable data, allowing for better decision support in team management and development planning.
- The Bic Group team is able to make organisational changes instantly and provide constantly up-to-date metrics.
- More year-end evaluations are being completed. In South America alone, 98% of the employees completed annual objective plans.
“From an international standpoint, we needed a system that would appeal to managers around the world, regardless of location. Taleo Performance has provided us with an easy-to-use system to address performance management from the top down,” said Manual Martinez, HR Development Director at Bic.