We will shortly be putting together the programme for the RPO and eRecruitment forum taking place on the 19th September. To make sure that we are covering the right topics and the programme is relevant we want to hear from you. Please get in contact to tell us the recruitment challenges you are trying to resolve, any topics you would want to hear about at the event and any organizations you would like to recommend that you think are leading the way in recruitment. Please contact Hayley at [email protected]
About The Author
Monday, November 17, 2014
Monday, January 12, 2015
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- New research by the think tank Resolution Foundation states that the pandemic is set to lower wages by £1,200 each… https://t.co/Ynq8aZHJk2, Nov 27
- With only 34 days left until the end of free movement of EU nationals to and from the UK, HR must prepare soon for… https://t.co/qjS1mXfzWM, Nov 27
- Less than half of UK employees were 'moderately satisfied' with the digital HR tools that their company provides, a… https://t.co/MxfWVgxUj8, Nov 26
- COVID-19 could be causing a significant problem for diversity and inclusion initiatives with women twice as likely… https://t.co/0bmBlO6qR7, Nov 26
- As part of the Spending Review, Chancellor Rishi Sunak has announced a scheme costing £2.9 billion which aims to he… https://t.co/GwlKGz7YdD, Nov 26