The first of a prestigious line up of expert speakers have confirmed their attendance for next year’s Graduate Recruitment and Development Conference 2015, which takes place on Thursday 26th February 2015 in London.
The event, which was sold out in 2014, is now in its eighth year and is open to senior HR and recruitment professionals. It will inform, incite debate and provide a platform for the student recruitment industry to come together and share ideas on how to attract, develop and retain future talent.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Gordon Chesterman, Director of Careers, University of Cambridge
- Liane Rainbow, EMEA Tech Campus Recruitment Lead, Google
- Anna Fullerton-Batten, Staffing Director and Diversity and Inclusion Lead, Microsoft
- Neil Armstrong, Talent Manager – Talent Programmes, Boots
- Andrew Nelson, Global Graduate Programmes Manager, InterContinental Hotels Group PLC
- Christina Kerr, Head of Campus Front Office Recruitment, Barclays
- Tapuwa Mtutu, Campus Hiring Lead, EMEA, EMC
- Belina Mann, Executive Director – EMEA Head of Graduate Recruitment, J.P. Morgan
- Carole Donaldson, Manager, Resourcing, John Lewis Partnership
- Chris Small, International Managing Director, Saville Consulting
The programme and full list of speakers will be published in just two week’s time. In the meantime, why not take advantage of the SUPER EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT and save £199 on the full £399 conference price if you book by 3rd November. Code: HR17450.