The 10th annual Graduate Recruitment and Development Conference will share the latest
strategies to attract, retain and develop the brightest graduate talent in the current competitive market.
HRreview is the official media partners for the event, which will be hosted at the Hilton Hotel in Canary Wharf.
Currently on the speakers list, we have Tapuwa Mtutu, Campus Hiring Lead EMA at EMC Computer Systems Europe Limited, Philip Wilson, Fast Stream Chief Assessor and Chief Psychologist with the Civil Service and Ben Jackson, Head of Student Recruitment at Deloitte.
The conference is an opportunity to hear about best practice strategies from industry leaders across the sectors. It is designed to offer HR and Recruitment professionals responsible for hiring and developing graduates a chance to uncover both the strategic and practical elements of implementing a successful and innovative graduate programme.
Tracy Lee, conference producer at Symposium events comments:
The discussion surrounding graduate recruitment and development is markedly topical at present, particularly with the introduction of the apprenticeship levy and increasing competition for high quality talent.
Our graduate recruitment event has continually challenged and impressed HR professionals working in the niche for ten years.Through understanding how best to attract, develop and retain graduates, organisations will be better able to foster and secure future talent and skills.
By re-assessing the connection of graduate programmes to other early careers channels the event will enable a more holistic talent strategy open to both millennials and the new ageing workforce.
Through attending the Conference, you will:
- Understand the value and contribution of graduates to your organisation – your bottomline, innovation and talent pipeline
- Hear about the latest studies on the needs and wants of graduates to be able to develop an attractive, engaging and robust graduate recruitment programme
- Develop a strong, authentic and appealing graduate employer brand to improve attraction, alignment and retention
- Discover innovative approaches to developing graduates
- Hear from best practice organisations on their successful graduate programmes; their challenges, the strategy and outcomes
The conference will provide plenty of opportunity for you to network with other industry professionals and share your graduate recruitment ideas and challenges.
Rebecca joined the HRreview editorial team in January 2016. After graduating from the University of Sheffield Hallam in 2013 with a BA in English Literature, Rebecca has spent five years working in print and online journalism in Manchester and London. In the past she has been part of the editorial teams at Sleeper and Dezeen and has founded her own arts collective.