The 13th annual Employee Engagement and Rewards Summit is one of the most highly anticipated events on the Symposium calendar – and we are delighted to announce a first look at the programme for this year’s leading conference.
Employee Engagement and Rewards 2018 will provide an understanding of the latest research, data and thought leadership on successfully engaging employees in the workplace. We will hear from a range of organisations and professionals who will share key insights into how they are leading the way through engaging their employees, effective reward strategies and best practice for 2018.
Current topics for the event include:
- Why and how to involve all employees in creating the best workplace environment possible
- How to measure outcomes in environments of joint ownership of responsibility and goals
- How to boost company culture to become a destination workplace
- Does modern workplace design help or hinder engagement and satisfaction?
- Linking engagement to productivity
- Effective reward culture and how to build outstanding strategies on a budget
- The role of managers in creating and driving engagement
- The future of engagement and rewards
- and more!
Buy One Get One Free tickets available – for a limited time only
Due to the generosity of our sponsors, we are able to offer a very limited number of buy one get one free tickets – book now using the code REWARDS2018 to secure your spaces!
Rebecca joined the HRreview editorial team in January 2016. After graduating from the University of Sheffield Hallam in 2013 with a BA in English Literature, Rebecca has spent five years working in print and online journalism in Manchester and London. In the past she has been part of the editorial teams at Sleeper and Dezeen and has founded her own arts collective.