The full agenda for the ‘Managing maternity, paternity and parental leave’ conference is now live on the Symposium Events website. The conference will take place on the 11th March 2014 in London and for a limited time Symposium are offering a 60% booking discount. The keynote speaker will be Kim Wager, Assistant Director at the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS). Kim has been leading the policy implementation on the new shared parental leave and pay system and will discuss how shared parental leave will work. The conference will also include an open Q&A with Kim and Margaret Davis a Partner at Field Fisher Waterhouse so please come prepared with your legal questions.
About The Author
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Thursday, September 18, 2014
Friday, March 6, 2015
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Almost three-quarters of young people feel that their career progression will be harmed due to a lack of face-to-fa… https://t.co/FV6amNKYaA, 7 mins ago
- RT @alan__price: Is your business ready for #Brexit? For EU nationals that already work for an employer, they can continue to do so… https://t.co/t9CWM7PqDz, 4 hours ago
- New research shows that nine of out of every 10 employees will have to engage in some form of reskilling by 2030, c… https://t.co/fjhzJmCjaI, 4 hours ago
- A new publicity campaign called "Time is running out" is being launched by the Government, urging firms to prepare… https://t.co/hXPbJqAF0S, 5 hours ago
- RT @CezanneHR: 'How do you make people feel they’re sharing the same vision when everyone is working so differently, and facing un… https://t.co/sZYEklUXgs, 23 hours ago