Not too long ago flexi-working had a science fiction feel to it. The idea of doing your whole job away from your desk or even in a different country seemed laughable. The office was where work happened and that is all there was to it. These days it is different—flexi-working is a reality for swathes of the population.Read More
Author: Sally Barringer
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Chancellor states that working from home will not be permanent after pandemic on
- Employers should offer furlough to parents affected by school closures, state TUC on
- Companies increasing wellbeing spending due to COVID-19 on
- Public sector already faces pay penalty even before incoming pay freeze, report warns on
- A new report highlights the lack of consideration taken to combat ageism in most companies, with the majority of em… https://t.co/XQPrjbeKp0, Jan 22
- A new survey finds that seven in 10 companies which manage claims have already received litigation claims related t… https://t.co/jIHOHalgIg, Jan 22
- In a new document set out by the Government, it has been revealed that employers will be given a "central role" in… https://t.co/R5PCCZrM8o, Jan 22
- A new survey highlights a surge in demand for freelancers with six in 10 business owners stating their intention to… https://t.co/5eeHiHNRvm, Jan 21
- Business Secretary, Kwasi Kwarteng, has confirmed that the Government has started a review of EU labour laws but fu… https://t.co/Cdn2S2828x, Jan 21