“Only 1 in 10 HR professionals consider neurodiversity in their people management practices.”Read More
Author: Jamie Mackenzie
“Encouraging staff to work on what they’re passionate about will keep them feeling motivated.”Read More
Jamie Mackenzie, discusses the HR benefits of Stranger Things.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- Research shows that just over half of employers think that their workforce are aware of and understand all the bene… https://t.co/xzWKfIo2IU, 17 hours ago
- Have you experienced feelings of burnout due to work? #HRreview, 18 hours ago
- As the furlough scheme is in its last week of operation, soon to be replaced by the Job Support Scheme, research fi… https://t.co/PLOxchRXEj, 18 hours ago
- "Vocational skills will never be equal to academic qualifications unless businesses make it happen." #HRnews… https://t.co/De9ZYvZs3M, Oct 23
- The former leader of the House of Commons, Mel Stride, has said the "dreaded" IR35 tax rule should be abolished.… https://t.co/ExcsUOTCx9, Oct 23