Ryanair sacks staff after alleged gross misconduct that ‘damaged the employer’s reputation’Read More
Author: Aphrodite Papadatou
With Equal Pay Day fast approaching, new research has exposed the gender bias using the average earning potential for female and male first names. Where will your name rank?Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- A new survey by Gallagher, a global insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, found that only a quarte… https://t.co/FJo0TX8uwf, 8 hours ago
- New research reveals that last year, average salaries within the HR sector grew by 1.9 per cent - lower than the UK… https://t.co/DCed2d7n4p, 10 hours ago
- Women now hold over a third of roles within the boardrooms of FTSE 350 companies, showing signs that the workplace… https://t.co/kOkwRkzJLM, 13 hours ago
- HRreview had the opportunity to conduct an interview with Hae-in Kim, Director, Talent, Culture and Inclusion at Br… https://t.co/G987Sh5NBt, Feb 24
- New statistics reveal that the unemployment rate in the UK has risen to an estimated 5.1 per cent in the three mont… https://t.co/bgPcMk3xkV, Feb 24