More disabled people than ever before are choosing self-employment, but are being let down by poor support from government, according to new research. What must be done?Read More
Author: Aphrodite Papadatou
A new survey looked into the time of day employees feel most creative, and which working environments best help to stimulate our creativity. What would you say is peak HR time?Read More
However the same poll reveals that a large proportion of companies – 62 per cent – are still not investing in AI at all which shows that perceptions to challenges in embarking on the data journey are still strong.Read More
Young Women’s Trust campaigns director says that in some cases, sexist attitudes shut women out of the workplace altogether. Read the story about how a woman still earn less doing the same job as a man.Read More
Ahead of international wellbeing week, new research has revealed that few UK employers are offering workers the means to voice and share concerns in the workplace.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- New research by the think tank Resolution Foundation states that the pandemic is set to lower wages by £1,200 each… https://t.co/Ynq8aZHJk2, Nov 27
- With only 34 days left until the end of free movement of EU nationals to and from the UK, HR must prepare soon for… https://t.co/qjS1mXfzWM, Nov 27
- Less than half of UK employees were 'moderately satisfied' with the digital HR tools that their company provides, a… https://t.co/MxfWVgxUj8, Nov 26
- COVID-19 could be causing a significant problem for diversity and inclusion initiatives with women twice as likely… https://t.co/0bmBlO6qR7, Nov 26
- As part of the Spending Review, Chancellor Rishi Sunak has announced a scheme costing £2.9 billion which aims to he… https://t.co/GwlKGz7YdD, Nov 26