More disabled people than ever before are choosing self-employment, but are being let down by poor support from government, according to new research. What must be done?Read More
Author: Aphrodite Papadatou
A new survey looked into the time of day employees feel most creative, and which working environments best help to stimulate our creativity. What would you say is peak HR time?Read More
However the same poll reveals that a large proportion of companies – 62 per cent – are still not investing in AI at all which shows that perceptions to challenges in embarking on the data journey are still strong.Read More
Young Women’s Trust campaigns director says that in some cases, sexist attitudes shut women out of the workplace altogether. Read the story about how a woman still earn less doing the same job as a man.Read More
Ahead of international wellbeing week, new research has revealed that few UK employers are offering workers the means to voice and share concerns in the workplace.Read More
Forthcoming HR WebinarsClick on a topic to reserve your seat!
Recent HR WebinarsWatch the recordings free. Click on a topic to register.
Recent Comments on Stories
- A new survey by Gallagher, a global insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, found that only a quarte… https://t.co/FJo0TX8uwf, 8 hours ago
- New research reveals that last year, average salaries within the HR sector grew by 1.9 per cent - lower than the UK… https://t.co/DCed2d7n4p, 10 hours ago
- Women now hold over a third of roles within the boardrooms of FTSE 350 companies, showing signs that the workplace… https://t.co/kOkwRkzJLM, 13 hours ago
- HRreview had the opportunity to conduct an interview with Hae-in Kim, Director, Talent, Culture and Inclusion at Br… https://t.co/G987Sh5NBt, Feb 24
- New statistics reveal that the unemployment rate in the UK has risen to an estimated 5.1 per cent in the three mont… https://t.co/bgPcMk3xkV, Feb 24